I just want to give you my testimony cause I'm in the airport. But I know our Heavenly Parents live and Jesus Christ is my healer. They love you all! See you soon
First Pday in the mish! It was so relaxing. Just chilled all day. We even went on a run and I saw the Choele Choel sign. :) For sure taking a pic in front of it! Also saw another part of the town and we are going to plan a morning to just contact there. Had our first district meeting and I was apparently supposed to have an interview with the president. He never called so we ended up studying in our apartments forever. I love studying! This week Elder Wood has really pushed me to start talking to a lot of people. Because I have to practice my Spanish if I want to improve it. My favorite part of every lesson is when we sing songs to the people we’re teaching. My favorite hymn to sing is Mas Cerca Dios a ti (nearer my god, to thee) Teresa, Rocio, and Gustavo keep progressing! It is so awesome! They are such studs. We are just becoming friends with so many people in this town I love it! We also started teaching Melanie she felt the spirit so strong in the first lesson it was awes...
This week let us see... Well we had intercambios which was awesome! I did splits with Elder Pederson! We found some super awesome people. One dude was riding his bike and stopped us. His name is Ariel and man is he dope! When we passed by later in the week we played some chess and he told me a half marathon was short lol. And he came to church so we are like best buds lol. Then we had an awesome Noche de Hogar with the Familia Romero! We did the sand and rocks example how we need to put the spiritual things first in our lives! IT WAS SO AWESOME! It was funny because we were shoveling sand into a water bottle in the streets. Then we did 2 servicos in 1 day with the same person! Lorena and then we got to meet her husband! We taught him the restoration and the spirit was so strong during the lesson! They made us dinner but it was already 10 o{clock so they had to drive us home lol. At church the Hermano Gonzalez who just finished his mission bore his testimony and it was one of the most p...
This week was a solid one. We did have transfers and me and Elder Adams are staying and we got Elder Hoopes which is fun. They are both going to Concepcion Sur which is wild. Then we will see what happened this past week. We had some exchanges which are always fun with some Elders. Elder Marion is a stud! And can almost dunk which is awesome! We also got Carl back to church!! Yes! Carl is awesome! Then called a do not contact person to see what would happen and we got a lesson scheduled which is awesome jaja. And we just met with a lot of members this week! Brother Parsons is a stud! Most happy and humble man ever! And just loves Christ with all of his heart! Then best lesson this week was with Carlie! We taught her about baptism and the blessings that come from it and it was just awesome! We invited her to be baptized and she said yes and is just praying if she should get baptized here or when she goes down to Florida in the summer so YEET! Also got to run this week which w...
Comments
Post a Comment